Our population is children, parents, teens, couples, and adults. Our modality is individual and group.
We are a W2 employer and offer a flexible work schedule in a culture of inquiry, growth, and openness. Hybrid with option for remote/tele-health only after 90 days. Afternoon/Evening availability required.
- Competitive compensation
- Individual, group, and peer supervision
- 100% liability insurance coverage
- Medical insurance benefits
- Simple IRA
- Paid time off
You’ll experience a steady pipeline of potential clients and referrals, a furnished office in a quaint downtown area with restaurants and businesses, access to your own work email and web-based office phone line, EHR- user-friendly practice management system, opportunities for continuing education and work- life balance.
We’re seeking professionals who are
- Timely, diligent, and able to work as a team
- Self-motivated and able to take responsibility for advancing their learning
- Able to think critically
- Willing and able to self-reflect and grow as a clinician
- Eager to apply theory to practice
- Willing to advocate for themselves and recognize need for self-care
- Willing to work afternoon and evenings
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to run group and treat depression, anxiety, and trauma
Our Hiring Process
Please fill out the employee application below https://forms.gle/kQb5wLyafWoszsq89
Agency reviews applications. Invitation made for interview. If all is mutually agreeable, an offer will be made.